These are some low cost highly effective technology tools for your business.
- Trello – An indispensable tool to model the workflows of your business and manage the work in those workflows. Free and paid versions available.
- #Slack – One of the best messaging applications I have ever used for team communication. Can really cut down on email. Desktop, Web and Mobile versions available. If you want to give it a try Ask me for an invite to my #Slack team.
- Google Docs – free online suite of document tools for spreadsheets, word processing and presentations for your small business.
- Mail Chimp – This is a low cost way to easily manage your customer email lists. One of the best ways to grow your business with technology starting at only $10 per month.
- Word Press – Word Press is my go to option for building business websites. It makes it easy to get up and running on the web and keep your content fresh and interesting for your customers.