AWS is leading the way in cloud based infrastructure and services for businesses of all sizes. Solo-entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses and large corporations are shifting their technology strategy to AWS. The potential cost savings, speed to market and reliability gains that come from AWS mean distinct advantages for the businesses that operate on the platform.
Getting behind competitors who implement AWS in their businesses could mean a difficult if not impossible race to catch up.
To build the knowledge you need to get into the AWS race will take work but it isn’t prohibitive. This email course will take you through the essentials to get off to a running start with AWS.
The topics covered include:
- IAM – Identity and Access Management, the foundation of AWS security
- EC2 – Elastic Compute Cloud, the ability to create and manage virtual servers in the cloud
- Route 53 – Domain Name Service, DNS, management in the cloud with AWS
- VPC – Virtual Private Cloud, Constructing full scale, secure networks in the cloud
- S3 – Simple Storage Service – Files stored in the cloud for global distribution
- RDS – Relational Database Services, build databases to support your applications as your usage grows
- EFS – Elastic File System, cloud based storage designed to let you only pay for the storage that you need
In this course you’re going to learn the secret to reducing the cost of technology in your business so you can reinvest that money into expanding and growing your revenue. You’re going to rest easier knowing that your technology is built on a solid platform that other companies, large and small, rely on for their infrastructure. You’re going to position your business for future growth by simplifying your ability to take advantage of new services from AWS and easily integrate your existing services with them when they arrive.
All of this is included in this free email course. Just enter your email and first name below and you’ll start receiving the course lessons in your email inbox.
No cost, no obligation. Get started today. Why not give it a try?